LONDON STOCK EXCHANGE (LSE): GAN
GAN Reports July 2019 Internet Gambling Growth For Pennsylvania Internet
Gambling Win Increased 100.7% from June
London & Dublin – August 19, 2019: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on August 16, 2019, by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (“PGCB”) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of July 2019 in Pennsylvania.
Highlights from the PGCB include:
• Internet Gaming Win was $2.9 million in July compared to $1.4 million in the prior sequential month, reflecting an increase of 100.7%.
• Total Internet Sports Wagering Handle(1) was approximately $39.0 million for the month of July, compared to:
− $19.3 million for the month of June;
− $0.6 million for the month of May; and
− nil for the month of April.
• Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues(2) (after payouts) for the month of July were $2.9 million, compared to:
o $1.4 million for the month of June;
o nil for the month of May; and
o nil for the month of April.
(1) Gross amount of money accepted in wagers
(2) Internet Sports Wagering Gross Revenues may vary from month to month due to the payouts for future events occurring months after the original wager was made and unredeemed winning wagers from prior months will become deductible upon redemption in future months
This information will be updated and published each month, following publication by the PGCB, in order to enable the investor community to readily monitor growth of Internet gambling in Pennsylvania, which remains a key market for GAN.
About GAN Plc GAN is a leading business-to-business (“B2B”) supplier of internet gambling software-as-a-service solutions (“SaaS”) to the US land-based casino industry. The Company has developed a proprietary internet gambling enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licenses principally to landbased US casino operators as a turnkey technology solution for regulated real-money internet gambling, encompassing internet gaming, internet sports gaming and virtual Simulated Gaming. The Company has also launched digital user acquisition & retention marketing in support of the Internet Casino (https://casino.winstar.com) provided by GAN’s Digital Marketing Agency in Tel Aviv, Israel.
GAN is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: GAN).
For more information please visit www.GAN.com.
For further information please contact:
GAN US Investors: The Equity Group
Dermot Smurfit Adam Prior
Chief Executive Officer email@example.com
+44 (0) 20 7292 6262 212.371.8660
UK & Ireland Investors: Walbrook PR
+44 20 7933 8780
Davy (Nominated Adviser and Joint Broker)
John Frain / Barry Murphy
+353 1 679 6363
Liberum (Joint Broker)
Neil Patel / Cameron Duncan
+44 (0) 20 3100 2000