GameAccount Network plc (“GameAccount Network” or the “Company”), a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software and online gaming content, announces the launch of EZ Baccarat® online under the Company’s partnership with DEQ Systems Corp. (TSXV: DEQ).
GameAccount Network has launched EZ Baccarat, created by the Talisman Group based in Las Vegas Nevada, online onto the Company’s first Simulated Gaming™ website provided to Foxwoods Resort Casino® in Connecticut and will shortly be available online for both Empire City Casino NY and Parx Casino PA.
EZ Baccarat® is now in submission with various technical certification agencies for the publication of EZ Baccarat online for real money Internet gaming in various regulated Internet gaming jurisdictions including New Jersey, UK and Italy.
- This is the first time EZ Baccarat is available to play online; and, the first baccarat game to launch on the GameAccount Network Simulated Gaming™ platform.
- EZ Baccarat is a phenomenon found in land-based casinos worldwide with over 7,000 EZ Baccarat positions at tables operated inside casinos in the United States, Canada and Macau.
- Baccarat is the premier worldwide table game, by revenue and EZ Baccarat is the premier baccarat brand offering players superior play experience and the instantly-recognized side bets Panda 8® and Dragon 7®.
- Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based casinos in advance of prospective regulation. Simulated Gaming offers a gaming-as-entertainment website enabled with unique and patented monetization features
- Simulated Gaming™ is packed with a compelling content portfolio of over 100 casino slot, table and skill-based games including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
- Launched in the US by GameAccount Network in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
- Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1bn per annum in the United States in 2013. It is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GameAccount Network commented:
“We’re delighted to bring EZ Baccarat online for Simulated Gaming™ in the United States casino market. This will be our first baccarat product online for Simulated Gaming™ allowing our casino operators to tap into the lucrative online baccarat sector. EZ Baccarat online will be augmented as an experience with exciting hourly, daily and weekly tournaments and the addition of this game to our product portfolio further validates GameAccount Network as an independent provider working with many different casino equipment manufacturers to bring their gaming experiences online for the benefit of their traditional customer – the land-based US casino operator.”
Joseph Bertolone, CEO of DEQ Systems Corp commented:
“We’re thrilled to publish the first EZ Baccarat online game with GameAccount Network. In just four months, they’ve delivered a compelling online version of the land-based gaming experience. Moving online is a strategic objective of DEQ. EZ Baccarat’s brand identity will promote a bridge from the online experience to the exciting land based option for our dedicated players. As we continue to expand, this also diversifies the distribution channels for this elite, market-leading table game. We believe that GameAccount’s Simulated Gaming™ is the right approach for both DEQ and our land based casino customers. We’re excited to take this next key step with our online strategy.”
For further information please contact:
Chief Executive Officer
+44 (0) 20 7292 626
Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan
+353 1 6633686
John Frain / Roland French
+353 1 679 6363