GAN wins Italian Casino Software Supplier of the Year Award
Major Award win for GAN in Italy
London & Dublin | October 19, 2015:
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content, announces it has won eGaming Review’s ‘Casino Software Supplier of the Year’ award in Italy’s regulated Internet gaming market. The award was announced by eGaming Review on October 12, 2015.
Italy is one of Europe’s most highly-regulated Internet gaming markets, ring-fenced with a domain-name blockade which prevents Italians from playing on dot.com websites outside of Italy and making Italy a truly internal Internet gaming market.
GAN supplies casino gaming software from its GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system located in Rome, Italy to approximately seventy per cent (70%) of the Italian casino gaming market by gross Internet casino gaming revenue.
· Competition with major European casino software suppliers including PlayTech and Evolution Gaming
· Recognition of GAN’s unique position in the Italian casino gaming software market supplying casino table games and a wide range of third party casino slots gaming aggregated from major manufacturers including IGT, Scientific Games (Bally) and Net Entertainment
· First-to-market with native downloadable iOS and Android casino table gaming Apps in Italy in 2013 (and again with casino slots in 2015), demonstrating GAN’s commitment to delivering high quality mobile casino slots for major sports betting and gaming brands including SNAI and Sisal
· Growing Italian casino gaming market with H1 2015 active player days up 11%; and daily player yield up 19% on H1 2014
· The anticipated Q4 launch of William Hill Italia, Bet365 Italia and StarVegas continues to expand GAN’s content distribution capability in the Italian regulated Internet gaming market
Sara DiFinizio, Italian Country Manager of GAN commented:
“Italy is a market GAN has been building for over seven years, and GAN’s distribution capability is a direct reflection of our commitment in Italy to delivering best-in-class gaming content to the majority of Italian casino operators online today. We have many more games to deliver in the balance of 2015 and into 2016 and will continue to deliver our client operators’ requests to bring the best in gaming to one of Europe’s most dynamic Internet gaming markets.”
Giuseppe Gardali, Commercial Operations Director of GAN commented:
“We have built a scale Italian casino gaming business in Italy’s highly-regulated and technically complex market. We deliver locally-deployed games engineered inherently within GAN’s GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system together with aggregating third party games delivered via integrations with RGS’ located in Gibraltar, Malta and other European jurisdictions which grant their owners a single-point of access to Italy’s high-value, growing Internet casino market. This award demonstrates the value we deliver to both operators and gaming content suppliers as an essential part of Italy’s regulated Internet gaming infrastructure.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Italian Regulated Gaming™
· Launched in Italy by GAN in September 2008, GAN’s Italian market operations commenced with the delivery of skill-based gaming including regional card games Scopa, Briscola and Sette e Mezzo
· GAN supplies Internet gaming software to Lottomatica, SNAI, Sisal, Eurobet Italia, Intralot Italia, Cogetech, Paddy Power Italia, William Hill Italia, Bet365 Italia and StarVegas
· GAN delivers locally-deployed gaming content for Aristocrat, Ainsworth, Everi (Multimedia Games), Incredible Technologies, High Flier Games, Konami Gaming, and DEQ’s EZ Baccarat®
· GAN delivers RGS-integrated gaming content for Net Entertainment, IGT and Scientific Games (Bally)
For further information please contact:
GAN FTI Consulting
Dermot Smurfit Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan/Melanie Farrell
Chief Executive Officer
+44 (0) 20 7292 6262 +353 1 6633686
John Frain / Roland French
+353 1 679 6363
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, William Hill, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GAN has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GAN launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website launching in Autumn/Fall 2015. In September 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ soft-launched in October 2015. In October American Casino & Entertainment Properties (ACEP) chose GAN for Simulated Gaming™ launching before year’s end.
In Australia, GAN has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au Simulated Gaming™ website.