San Manuel launches Simulated Gaming™ website in the United States
Major Client launch for GAN in California
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
London & Dublin | November 20, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces the launch of a Simulated Gaming™ online experience for San Manuel Digital available now via www.SanManuel.com or directly at https://play.sanmanuel.com.
The Company previously announced the partnership with San Manuel Digital on 12 August 2015.
San Manuel Digital is the wholly owned interactive business unit of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, who also operate one of California’s largest land based tribal government gaming businesses in the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino located outside of Los Angeles in Highland, California.
• Successful public beta testing among San Manuel patrons commenced in October 2015 proved the demand for Simulated Gaming™ in the Californian regional US market
• First major West Coast land-based casino client of the Company’s enterprise-level Simulated Gaming™ designed specifically for land-based casino operators in the United States
• Second major tribal US casino operator to adopt the Simulated Gaming™ solution from GAN
• Integrated with the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino property loyalty program reliant upon the Company’s unique patented iBridge Framework™ technology for issuing reward points credited consequent to certain online activities
• San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino, located east of Los Angeles, is reportedly among California’s largest tribal gaming properties casino operators ranked by land-based gaming revenues
• Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“We’re privileged to bring San Manuel’s major brand online nationwide in the United States and early indicators suggest strong demand from San Manuel’s casino patrons for a Simulated Gaming experience online designed to support the real money gaming experience on-property.”
Matthew Cullen, CEO of San Manuel Digital commented:
“GAN professionally delivered the Simulated Gaming solution, complete with an integration into the property’s casino management system enabling their iBridge Framework™ functionality to drive on-property visitation by online patrons. The early beta test results have reinforced our decision to move online in partnership with GAN who have opened the door to San Manuel engaging with new patrons across California and new online-only players both nationwide and Internationally.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
• Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.82 in H1 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
• Supported by 45 months’ operating data across four (4) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
• US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
London & Dublin | January 26, 2018: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today announced the release of quarterly key performance indicators for the fourth quarter of 2017, highlighting continued strong momentum with the Company breaking through three million active player days for the first time with Average Revenue Per Active Player-Day (ARPDAU) returning to growth following decreases in the previous two quarters as a result of increased growth in real money Regulated Gaming relative to Simulated Gaming.
London & Dublin | January 15, 2018: GAN plc ("GAN" or the "Company") a leading B2B supplier of Internet gaming enterprise software-as-a-service solutions to the US land-based casino Industry, today announces a strategic relationship with SBTECH to serve real money sports betting to GAN's diverse US casino operator clients ("Clients"). Integrated with GAN's GameSTACK™ enterprise software platform, SBTECH's sports betting solution is anticipated to be delivered to selected Clients' end users engaging via both the Internet and retail channels. GAN's Clients together represent more than seventy casino properties located coast-to-coast generating in excess of $8bn in land-based casino gaming revenues annually.Read Full Article
London & Dublin | October 31, 2017: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”) a leading B2B supplier of Internet gaming enterprise software-as-a-service solutions to the US land-based casino Industry, today announces that HB 271, a bill that includes provisions for the legalisation of full real money Internet gaming in Pennsylvania, was signed into law by the Governor of Pennsylvania yesterday. HB 271 was passed by the Senate in Pennsylvania on October 25, by the House of Representatives on October 26 and signed into law by Governor Tom Wolf on October 30.Read Full Article