Maryland Live! launches Simulated Gaming™ website in the United States
Major Client launch for GAN in Maryland
London & Dublin | December 1, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces the launch of a Simulated Gaming™ online experience for Maryland Live! Casino available now via www.MarylandLiveCasino.com or www.livecasino.social
Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by a company that is affiliated with The Cordish Companies and comprises a major casino property in Hanover, Maryland, at Arundel Mills.
• Maryland Live! Casino is the leading casino property in Maryland operating approximately 4,000 machine slots and more than 200 table games and is GAN’s fifth major land-based casino client of the Company’s enterprise-level Simulated Gaming™ designed specifically for land-based casino operators in the United States
• Replaces the existing free-to-play website operated by Maryland Live! Casino located at www.myliveonlinecasino.com since April 2012 with all players’ online accounts successfully migrated from the free-to-play system into GAN’s GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system powering Simulated Gaming™
• Integrated with the Maryland Live! Casino property loyalty program reliant upon the Company’s unique patented iBridge Framework™ technology for issuing reward points credited consequent to certain online activities
• Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GameAccount Network commented:
“In just a few short months GAN has deployed the GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system on-property fully-integrated with the casino management system; completed a multi-stage beta test; and successfully migrated our client’s existing free-to-play community onto our monetized Simulated Gaming™ platform. GAN’s enterprise-level technology solution enables Maryland Live! Casino to unlock the online income dormant within their land-based gaming business and offer their patrons a compelling alternative to social casinos.”
Robert J. Norton, President and General Manager of Maryland Live! Casino commented:
“Social Casinos, many of them owned by casino equipment manufacturers, have established direct relationships with our casino patrons online. GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ offers those casino patrons a superior value proposition: Engage online as well as on-property and receive actual value delivered on-property via our existing loyalty program. Maryland Live! Casino now has the opportunity to extend our patron relationships online and grow Simulated Gaming™ nationwide and Internationally.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
• Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.82 in H1 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
• Supported by 45 months’ operating data across four (4) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
• US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
London | February 20, 2020: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on February 19, 2020, by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (“PGCB”) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of January 2020 in Pennsylvania.Read Full Article
London | February 14, 2020: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, today updated the market following the publication on February 12, 2020, by New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement (“DGE”) of Internet gaming and Internet sports betting financial information for the calendar month of January 2020 in New Jersey.
London | January 31, 2020: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software, services and online gaming content in the United States, has agreed to supply its Simulated Gaming software to the Snoqualmie Indian Tribe (the “Client”), with new services anticipated to launch to customers in H1 2020.
The Snoqualmie Indian Tribe owns and operates the Snoqualmie Casino located in Snoqualmie, Washington, about 25 miles east of Seattle. The casino features a 51,000-square-foot gaming floor, offering 54 classic table games and 1,700 slot machines, and is a sponsor and branding partner of the Seattle Seahawks, its local NFL team. The agreement with GAN will enable the Client to provide an expanded suite of online gaming and services throughout the region and beyond.