GAN to provide Regulated Gaming for Leading New Jersey Casino
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa to partner with GAN for launch in Q2 2016
London & Dublin | February 19, 2016: GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces it has signed an agreement with Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa (“Borgata”) in Atlantic City, New Jersey for the launch of Borgata’s Simulated Gaming online experience. The Agreement also provides GAN the opportunity to service Borgata’s real money Regulated Gaming online experience in the event certain conditions are met.
Borgata opened in 2003 and is a joint venture between Boyd Gaming Corporation and MGM Resorts International, two of the largest casino operating groups in the United States.
• Borgata’s Simulated Gaming will deliver a compelling Internet gaming experience designed to reassert Borgata’s relationship with patrons playing Social Casinos online by offering a superior value proposition integrated with My Borgata Rewards loyalty program which has been proven by GAN to increase patron visitation on-property.
• Borgata’s Regulated Gaming™ offering would be operated from an instance of the GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system deployed on-property in Atlantic City and would also be integrated with the My Borgata Rewards loyalty program, pending New Jersey regulatory approval and conditioned upon Borgata providing GAN with permission to commence operations.
• Borgata is the leading destination casino resort in New Jersey and has also been the market leader since online gaming was introduced in New Jersey two years ago.
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“Our strategic market positioning is to serve as an enterprise-level solution for either Simulated Gaming or real money Regulated Gaming and, in certain circumstances, our single technology platform may serve both requirements. In 2016 Simulated Gaming will be served to the majority of Borgata’s patrons who live out-of-State and, in the event GAN receives Borgata’s consent to commence operations is equally capable of simultaneously serving real money Regulated Gaming to the Borgata’s patrons resident in New Jersey.”
Tom Ballance, President and COO of Borgata Casino Hotel & Spa commented:
“GAN’s experience and capability, combined with the power of the Borgata brand, will enable the successful launch of Borgata’s Simulated Gaming online experience. This launch will add another business segment to Borgata’s portfolio and will further diversify Borgata’s varied offerings. We also take great comfort in having GAN’s excellent real money Internet gaming product available to us as needed.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Regulated Gaming
• Launched in the US by GAN in November 2013 GAN’s product offering and diverse technical capability has made BetfairCasino.com, owned and operated by the world’s largest Internet sports betting & gaming group, the most successful independent Internet casino operator in New Jersey during 2015 despite the absence of those marketing advantages enjoyed by existing land-based casinos equipped with established gaming brands and casino patron databases
• Regulated Internet casino gaming in New Jersey grew 33% year-on-year in 2015 from $94m in 2014 to $125m in Gross Gaming Revenues, with GAN specialised in US-facing Internet casino gaming software, gaming content and market-leading back office player retention capabilities
London & Dublin | September 26, 2018: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”) a leading B2B supplier of Internet gambling enterprise software-as-a-service solutions to the US land-based casino Industry, today announced that it will release its interim financial results for the first-half of the 2018 year ending June 30, 2018 on Friday September 28, 2018 at 07:00 a.m. UK time.Read Full Article
London & Dublin | September 10, 2018: GAN plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B Internet gambling software and services in the United States, today announces the Company has launched Internet sports betting in New Jersey delivered for Paddy Power Betfair plc’s FanDuel Group, GAN’s first US client to operate Internet sports betting via the GAN Platform.Read Full Article