London & Dublin | October 9, 2015:
GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces a partnership with American Casino & Entertainment Properties LLC (“ACEP”) to launch a Simulated Gaming™ online experience for new customers and existing patrons nationwide in the United States.
ACEP owns and operates four gaming and entertainment properties in Clark County, Nevada:
· Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower, a destination resort featuring one of the most recognizable landmarks on the Las Vegas Strip;
· Arizona Charlie’s Decatur and Arizona Charlie’s Boulder;
· Two off-Strip casinos, primarily serving residents of Las Vegas; and the Aquarius Casino Resort in Laughlin, Nevada, caters to Laughlin visitors and residents.
· First major Las Vegas land-based casino client of Simulated Gaming™
· Fifth major commercial US casino operator to adopt the Simulated Gaming™ solution from GAN. It will also be integrated with the casino’s land-based loyalty program reliant upon the Company’s unique patented iBridge Framework™ technology
· ACEP operates four casino properties located in Nevada including the world-famous destination ‘Stratosphere’ casino property situated on the northern end of the Las Vegas Strip
· Proves the demand for Simulated Gaming™ in the Nevada local & destination US market in the continued absence of intra-State regulation of real money Internet casino
· Launch of Simulated Gaming™ website and accompanying mobile Apps anticipated before year-end 2015
· Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GAN specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“Breaking into the Las Vegas casino market has remained a priority for GAN in 2015, supported by my own move to Las Vegas earlier this year. We’re delighted to partner with ACEP to bring their local casinos and the major destination casino ‘Stratosphere’ online nationwide in the United States. We believe Simulated Gaming is the right opportunity for major land-based Nevada casino operators seeking to extend their business and patron relationship online and take market share in the highly competitive Las Vegas gaming market.”
Alec Driscoll, Director of Gaming Development at ACEP commented:
“The team at GAN has demonstrated their ability to execute swiftly to bring us online, the power of their technical platform and the merits of their Simulated Gaming™ model supported by Slot Tournaments, a wide range of games and their patented approach to driving increased visitation on-property. ACEP will have the opportunity to launch Simulated Gaming™ online this Winter, before year’s end.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
· Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.82 in H1 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
· Supported by 41 months’ operating data across three (3) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
· US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
For further information please contact:
GAN FTI Consulting
Dermot Smurfit Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan
Chief Executive Officer
+44 (0) 20 7292 6262 +353 1 6633686
[email protected] [email protected]
John Frain / Roland French
+353 1 679 6363
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, William Hill, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GAN has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GAN launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, launched in July 2015. In September 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in fall of 2015.
In Australia, GAN has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au Simulated Gaming™ website.