San Manuel launches Simulated Gaming™ website in the United States
Major Client launch for GAN in California
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
London & Dublin | November 20, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces the launch of a Simulated Gaming™ online experience for San Manuel Digital available now via www.SanManuel.com or directly at https://play.sanmanuel.com.
The Company previously announced the partnership with San Manuel Digital on 12 August 2015.
San Manuel Digital is the wholly owned interactive business unit of the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, who also operate one of California’s largest land based tribal government gaming businesses in the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino located outside of Los Angeles in Highland, California.
• Successful public beta testing among San Manuel patrons commenced in October 2015 proved the demand for Simulated Gaming™ in the Californian regional US market
• First major West Coast land-based casino client of the Company’s enterprise-level Simulated Gaming™ designed specifically for land-based casino operators in the United States
• Second major tribal US casino operator to adopt the Simulated Gaming™ solution from GAN
• Integrated with the San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino property loyalty program reliant upon the Company’s unique patented iBridge Framework™ technology for issuing reward points credited consequent to certain online activities
• San Manuel Indian Bingo and Casino, located east of Los Angeles, is reportedly among California’s largest tribal gaming properties casino operators ranked by land-based gaming revenues
• Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GAN commented:
“We’re privileged to bring San Manuel’s major brand online nationwide in the United States and early indicators suggest strong demand from San Manuel’s casino patrons for a Simulated Gaming experience online designed to support the real money gaming experience on-property.”
Matthew Cullen, CEO of San Manuel Digital commented:
“GAN professionally delivered the Simulated Gaming solution, complete with an integration into the property’s casino management system enabling their iBridge Framework™ functionality to drive on-property visitation by online patrons. The early beta test results have reinforced our decision to move online in partnership with GAN who have opened the door to San Manuel engaging with new patrons across California and new online-only players both nationwide and Internationally.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
• Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.82 in H1 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
• Supported by 45 months’ operating data across four (4) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
• US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
Irvine, California | January 22, 2021: GAN Limited (the “Company” or “GAN”) (NASDAQ: GAN), a leading full-service internet gaming software-as-a-service provider to the real money internet gaming and online sports betting industries, announced that today is the commencement date for Michigan’s internet gambling market and GAN’s three related client launches: Churchill Downs, Wynn Resorts, and FanDuel Group. Earlier this week, the Michigan Gaming Control Board approved nine Business-to-Consumer (“B2C”) operators to launch today, in time for the Super Bowl. GAN is powering three of those nine, which are all leveraging GAN’s technical platform for internet sports betting and/or internet casino gaming. According to Regulus Partners and Macquarie Research, the state of Michigan is expected to generate $439 million in Gross Operator Revenue during the balance of 2021, increasing to $724 million in 2022 and $969 million in 2023.
Today GAN simultaneously launched three operator clients online in Michigan, including FanDuel Group’s online casino and two new GAN clients, Churchill Downs and Wynn Resorts, secured in June and September 2020, respectively.
Irvine, California | January 15, 2021: GAN Limited (the “Company” or “GAN”) (NASDAQ: GAN), a leading full-service internet gaming software-as-a-service provider to the real money Internet gaming and online sports betting industries, today announced that senior management will participate in the 23rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on Friday, January 15, 2021. The team will be conducting one-on-one and group meetings with investors that attend the conference. All support materials, including an investor presentation that will be used at the conference, will be available to investors on the investor relations section of the Company’s website before the conference begins.Read Full Article