Maryland Live! launches Simulated Gaming™ website in the United States
Major Client launch for GAN in Maryland
London & Dublin | December 1, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces the launch of a Simulated Gaming™ online experience for Maryland Live! Casino available now via www.MarylandLiveCasino.com or www.livecasino.social
Maryland Live! Casino is owned and operated by a company that is affiliated with The Cordish Companies and comprises a major casino property in Hanover, Maryland, at Arundel Mills.
• Maryland Live! Casino is the leading casino property in Maryland operating approximately 4,000 machine slots and more than 200 table games and is GAN’s fifth major land-based casino client of the Company’s enterprise-level Simulated Gaming™ designed specifically for land-based casino operators in the United States
• Replaces the existing free-to-play website operated by Maryland Live! Casino located at www.myliveonlinecasino.com since April 2012 with all players’ online accounts successfully migrated from the free-to-play system into GAN’s GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system powering Simulated Gaming™
• Integrated with the Maryland Live! Casino property loyalty program reliant upon the Company’s unique patented iBridge Framework™ technology for issuing reward points credited consequent to certain online activities
• Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
Dermot Smurfit, CEO of GameAccount Network commented:
“In just a few short months GAN has deployed the GameSTACK™ Internet gaming system on-property fully-integrated with the casino management system; completed a multi-stage beta test; and successfully migrated our client’s existing free-to-play community onto our monetized Simulated Gaming™ platform. GAN’s enterprise-level technology solution enables Maryland Live! Casino to unlock the online income dormant within their land-based gaming business and offer their patrons a compelling alternative to social casinos.”
Robert J. Norton, President and General Manager of Maryland Live! Casino commented:
“Social Casinos, many of them owned by casino equipment manufacturers, have established direct relationships with our casino patrons online. GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ offers those casino patrons a superior value proposition: Engage online as well as on-property and receive actual value delivered on-property via our existing loyalty program. Maryland Live! Casino now has the opportunity to extend our patron relationships online and grow Simulated Gaming™ nationwide and Internationally.”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
• Launched in the US by GAN in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014 and $2.82 in H1 2015, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
• Supported by 45 months’ operating data across four (4) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
• US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
Irvine, California | January 22, 2021: GAN Limited (the “Company” or “GAN”) (NASDAQ: GAN), a leading full-service internet gaming software-as-a-service provider to the real money internet gaming and online sports betting industries, announced that today is the commencement date for Michigan’s internet gambling market and GAN’s three related client launches: Churchill Downs, Wynn Resorts, and FanDuel Group. Earlier this week, the Michigan Gaming Control Board approved nine Business-to-Consumer (“B2C”) operators to launch today, in time for the Super Bowl. GAN is powering three of those nine, which are all leveraging GAN’s technical platform for internet sports betting and/or internet casino gaming. According to Regulus Partners and Macquarie Research, the state of Michigan is expected to generate $439 million in Gross Operator Revenue during the balance of 2021, increasing to $724 million in 2022 and $969 million in 2023.
Today GAN simultaneously launched three operator clients online in Michigan, including FanDuel Group’s online casino and two new GAN clients, Churchill Downs and Wynn Resorts, secured in June and September 2020, respectively.
Irvine, California | January 15, 2021: GAN Limited (the “Company” or “GAN”) (NASDAQ: GAN), a leading full-service internet gaming software-as-a-service provider to the real money Internet gaming and online sports betting industries, today announced that senior management will participate in the 23rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on Friday, January 15, 2021. The team will be conducting one-on-one and group meetings with investors that attend the conference. All support materials, including an investor presentation that will be used at the conference, will be available to investors on the investor relations section of the Company’s website before the conference begins.Read Full Article